Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices of compliant bacon
- ½ cup of guacamole
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Hot Sauce (I suggest Frank’s) – Optional
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potato and slice into ¼” rounds. Place rounds into a bowl and combine with melted coconut oil and all spices. Stir to incorporate rounds, oil and spices.
- Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper and place sweet potato rounds on it, spacing about 1” apart.
- On a separate sheet pan, cover with parchment paper and place your bacon slices side by side.
- Put your sweet potato rounds sheet on the bottom shelf of the oven, and your bacon sheet pan on the top. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When the timer is done, open the oven and flip each of the bacon slices and sweet potatoes buns. Close the oven and set timer for 10 minutes.
- When timer is done, remove JUST THE BACON from the oven. Transfer your bacon to a plate with paper towel to soak up the grease. Keep sweet potato rounds in the oven and set timer for 10 minutes.
- While the sweet potato rounds are finishing up, make your poached eggs. Directions are HERE
- When sweet potatoes are done, distribute about 4-5 per a plate. Cover sweet potatoes with the guacamole. Place 3-4 bacon slices (per plate) on top of the guacamole. Distribute the eggs on top of the bacon and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle hot sauce (optional) over the eggs. Enjoy!