By request, my friend Ashley wants to know how I make my poached eggs. I’m not sure if I have any special tricks up my sleeve, but the recipe I’ve followed for years has always worked.
Have a special request? Ask away, I love hearing from you: Contact me.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Servings – 1
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Fill a small saucepan 2/3 full with water, then add the vinegar and salt. Bring to a simmer.
- Crack each egg into small individual bowls.
- Drop one egg at a time into the simmering water.
- Remove from heat and cover. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and remove eggs with a slotted spoon and place on plate. Season with salt and pepper.