Let’s talk Dump Ranch. Those that follow me via my Whole30 Facebook group know that Dump Ranch is my most cherished gem in my refrigerator. I have to make at least 2 batches a week to keep up with my family’s demand- everyone LOVES it.
I’ve made a few changes to the original recipe and added in a special guest: collagen.
I could go on and on about the benefits of collagen, but I’ll let you read more HERE. I add collagen to my coffee, dips, dressings, sauces, tea, smoothies, etc. Essentially, goes in anything and everything and not one person has ever noticed a flavor change. My favorite brand of collagen is Vital Protein collagen peptides.
Back to the star of the show, Dump Ranch…..
Recipe adapted from Whole Sisters
- • 1 egg (room temperature)
- • 1 cup “light” olive oil
- • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- • 1 teaspoon salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- • 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- • 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- • 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- • 1 handful cilantro or parsley (or herb of choice)
- • 1 scoop of collagen
- In order of listed, place all ingredients (except collagen) in a large mason jar.
- Push your immersion blender all the way to the bottom of the jar and turn on. Blend for 30 seconds while slowly moving your blender towards the top of the mason jar.
- Once mixed, turn off your blender and lift it out the ranch.
- Add in your once scoop of collagen.
- Push your blender to the bottom of the mason jar and blend for 30 more seconds.
- Store your dump ranch in the fridge – lasts about a week.